В 2019 #NABShow: SPROCKIT, who’s global marketplace presence is connecting the world’s top market-proven emerging companies in media, entertainment and technology has announced today, that its revolutionary companies have collectively raised more than $1 billion, including $500 million after joining SPROCKIT. This incredible milestone was reached as SPROCKIT unveiled its final selection of startup companies which will be featured in the SPROCKIT Hub at the 2019 NAB шоу, проведено през април 6-11 в Лас Вегас.
“When we first introduced SPROCKIT at NAB шоу in 2013, our goal was to discover and spotlight the next generation of game changers in the media, entertainment and technology industry,” said Harry M. Glazer, founder and CEO, SPROCKIT. “Less than six years and more than 150 companies later, our members have collectively surpassed $1 billion USD in funding, including $500 million USD after joining SPROCKIT from heavyweights like Softbank, BDMI, and Google Ventures. It is a true testament to the power of the global community and strength of the collective.”
This year will feature 35 SPROKIT companies, who consists of new and alumni members, will be exhibiting in the new Иновационен тръбопровод, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. These innovators will also participate in SPROCKIT Sync events, which are a series of private forums throughout the year, where industry executives and entrepreneurs meet to collectively discuss new technologies and collaboration opportunities to advance the industry. SPROCKIT corporate members including Comcast, FOX Networks Group, Google, Hearst Television, Public Media Venture Group, Samsung NEXT, TEGNA, Univision and Verizon will be among the attendees.
“Google values the innovative approach that SPROCKIT companies bring to the table,” said Chrissy Towle, Head of News and Local Media. “At each meeting, including SPROCKIT Sync SV at Google in Mountain View, we discover companies with solutions that can immediately address pressing needs in the media and technology space.”
The initial list of participating startups can be намери тук. The final round of participating startups includes:
- Adoppler – Platform for media buyers and sellers to establish direct programmatic channels with their partners.
- Advocado – Helps optimize advertisement spending by integrating CRMs and analytic tools for both broadcast and digital campaigns.
- Burbio – Aggregates local school, government, library, sports, and community-based nonprofit events.
- Folio Photonics, Inc. – Offers low-cost archival data storage with next-gen optical solutions with a 100-year archival lifespan.
- JUMP, Data-Driven Video – Uses Big Data and Artificial Intelligence technologies to provide insight on audience and content performance for video service market players.
- LocalBTV – Allows OTA viewers to watch local TV stations with phone, laptop & smart TV apps.
- Plum Research – Provides OTT audience measurement by analyzing hardware, software and ISP data to create high volume research panels for the entertainment industry.
- Switcher, Inc. – Helps create professional-quality video content with the ability to edit and stream live directly from iPhones.
- Sympli – Connects designers, developers, and other digital product team members through the integrated collaboration and workflow platform for building digital products.
- The Q – Live Game Network – Offers a platform for publishers, brands and broadcasters to deliver live gaming experiences through additional channels that can be embedded into their own properties.
- Vionlabs – Provides AI-powered products that analyze customer preferences and recommends content tailored to the end-user.
- Widespider – Leverages the latest in AI technologies to create customized news and content for individuals.
SPROCKIT is a global marketplace that curates, connects and fosters collaboration among leading media and mobility companies and the world’s top market-proven startups to bring innovative products, services and revenue models to market. Since its launch in 2013, more than 150 emerging companies have participated in SPROCKIT, raising more than $1 billion USD and experiencing partnerships and acquisitions. For more information, visit www.sprockitglory.com.
За нас NAB шоу
NAB шоу, проведена през април 6 - 11, 2019, в Лас Вегас, Норвегия, САЩ, е най-голямата и най-изчерпателна конвенция в света, която обхваща сближаването на медиите, забавленията и технологиите. С почти 100,000 присъстващи от 165 страни и 1,700 + изложители, NAB шоу е крайният пазар за решения, които превъзхождат традиционното излъчване и захранват икономиката на цифровото разказване на истории. От създаването до потреблението, в множество платформи и безброй националности, NAB шоу Е мястото, където се събират глобални визионери, за да донесат живот в нови и вълнуващи начини. За пълни подробности посетете www.nabshow.com.
Националната асоциация на радио- и телевизионните оператори е водещата асоциация на американските излъчващи организации. NAB авансира радио и телевизионни интереси в законодателната, регулаторната и обществената дейност. Чрез застъпничество, образование и иновации NAB дава възможност на излъчващите организации да служат най-добре на своите общности, да укрепват бизнеса си и да се възползват от нови възможности в дигиталната ера. Научете повече на www.nab.org.
Мат и семейството му понастоящем живеят в метростанция Вашингтон.