В 2019 #NABShow: Available now! Adobe announced Adobe Creative Cloud performance updates and new innovations for video and audio tools which will certainly improve efficiency in video production workflows. Adobe Creative Cloud has provided innovation to a wide range of film, TV, broadcast and streaming projects including Clemency, Fox Sports, The Last Black Man in San Francisco, Native Son, The Peanut Butter Falcon, Wu-Tang Clan: Of Mics and Men и VICE Media, Adobe Creative Cloud offers some of the best video apps and services by providing the most integrated product workflows.
Now available in Creative Cloud are new features that will “spin” your post production in the direction your creative ideas need to land. Content-Aware Fill for video, powered by Adobe Sensei, the company’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology, along with new capabilities for titles and graphics, crafting animations, refining audio mixing, and organizing and preparing project media. Hundreds of performance improvements include faster Mask Tracking for effects and color workflows, dual GPU optimization and improved hardware acceleration for HEVC and H.264 formats in Premiere Pro. In After Effects, enhancements include GPU-accelerated effects, such as Change Color and Roughen Edges.
“Thanks to Adobe Creative Cloud, we’re delivering 200 pieces of content this year to over seven million online followers in record time,” said Niko Pueringer and Sam Gorski, co-founders of Corridor Digital. “With the new performance improvements in today’s Premiere Pro release, we’re excited to see dual GPU support to speed up export times, do lighting fast edits, and become better creators.”
Convention goers at this year’s 2019 #NABShow can get a closer look at the newly available features and hear from industry experts at the Adobe booth (#SL5610, South Hall in the Las Vegas Convention Center) and at over 100 партньор booths from April 8–11. Tune in to Facebook живо with Jason Levine on April 4 at 9 a.m. PST to hear about what’s new.
“Video consumption is exploding across broadcast, film, streaming services and digital marketing, resulting in a spike in content creation demands,” said Steven Warner, vice president of digital video and audio, Adobe. “Through optimized performance and intelligent new features powered by Adobe Sensei, Creative Cloud helps video professionals eliminate the most tedious production tasks so they can focus on storytelling and executing on their creative vision.”
New features in today’s release enable users to:
- Remove unwanted objects automatically with Content-Aware Fill in After Effects —Formerly Project Cloak, Content-Aware Fill for video is powered by Adobe Sensei and automates the process of removing visual elements like boom mics, signs, logos and even people from footage, saving hours of tedious manual work.
- Organize and storyboard your media in the Freeform Project panel in Premiere Pro— Arrange assets visually and save layouts for shot selects, production tasks, brainstorming story ideas, and assembly edits.
- Design with precision and consistency with Rulers and Guides - Work with familiar Adobe design tools inside Premiere Pro, making it easier to align titling, animate effects, and ensure consistency across deliverables.
- Polish audio easily and efficiently with Punch and Roll in Audition— The new feature provides efficient production workflows in both Waveform and Multitrack for longform recording, including voiceover and audiobook creators.
- Surprise viewers in Twitch Live-Streaming Triggers with Character Animator Extension— Livestream performances are enhanced where audiences engage with characters in real-time with on-the-fly costume changes, impromptu dance moves, and signature gestures and poses—a new way to interact and even monetize using Bits to trigger actions.
- Generate an audio mix with Auto Ducking for ambient sound in Audition and Premiere Pro— Powered by Adobe Sensei, Auto Ducking now allows for dynamic adjustments to ambient sounds against spoken dialog. Keyframed adjustments can be manually fine-tuned to retain creative control over a mix.
- Add visual variety - Adobe Stock now offers an extensive collection of 10 million professional-quality, curated, royalty-free HD and 4K video footage and Motion Graphics templates from leading agencies and independent editors to use for editorial content, establishing shots or filling gaps in a project.
- From shoot to showtime - Premiere Rush, introduced late last year, offers an efficient mobile-to-desktop workflow integrated with Premiere Pro for on-the-go editing and video assembly. Built-in camera functionality in Premiere Rush helps you take pro-quality video on your mobile devices.
Цена и наличност
The new features for Adobe Creative Cloud announced at NAB are now available with the latest version of Creative Cloud. For more information on pricing, visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html. Multiple subscription plans for Adobe Stock are available at stock.adobe.com/plans.
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically focused upon the creation of мултимедия and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software.
За нас NAB шоу
NAB шоу, held April 6 – 11, 2019, in Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world’s largest and most comprehensive convention encompassing the convergence of media, entertainment and technology. With nearly 100,000 attendees from 165 countries and 1,600+ exhibitors, NAB шоу е крайният пазар за решения, които превъзхождат традиционното излъчване и захранват икономиката на цифровото разказване на истории. От създаването до потреблението, в множество платформи и безброй националности, NAB шоу Е мястото, където се събират глобални визионери, за да донесат живот в нови и вълнуващи начини. За пълни подробности посетете www.nabshow.com.
Националната асоциация на радио- и телевизионните оператори е водещата асоциация на американските излъчващи организации. NAB авансира радио и телевизионни интереси в законодателната, регулаторната и обществената дейност. Чрез застъпничество, образование и иновации NAB дава възможност на излъчващите организации да служат най-добре на своите общности, да укрепват бизнеса си и да се възползват от нови възможности в дигиталната ера. Научете повече на www.nab.org.
Мат и семейството му понастоящем живеят в метростанция Вашингтон.